The real value of Valley Drywall is in the details.
Every job performed by the experts at Valley Drywall receives the utmost care and attention. Valley Drywall never compromises on quality, and that can save you significant time and expense on the back end.
Valley Drywall only uses the finest materials and techniques to help prevent movement and joint visibility.
- 5/8" Type Fire X wallboard is used at all ceilings to reduce ridging & sagging; resilient channel is also offered to separate the wallboard from the framing which produces a more level service and dampens sound transfer.
- Screws secure sheetrock with no nail pops or dimples
- 54" wallboard reduces the number of joints in rooms with 9' ceilings
- High-quality joint compound reduces shrinkage and photographing
- Mud is applied per manufacturer specifications resulting in a smooth, level surface
You'll appreciate these extra touches from Valley Drywall:
- Floors are covered with construction paper upon the completion of wallboard installation & prior to any application of mud (no marking of floors for fixtures)
- All mitered corners at windows and archways are caulked prior to texture
- All windows, door, and exposed wood are neatly masked prior to prime coat
- All surfaces are given a final, pre-paint touch-up
Safety can impact your bottom line.
Valley Drywall's attention to detail has earned the company a reputation for safety. This emphasis on safety keeps jobs on schedule and saves you money.